Tags : :

Come on, introduce yourself!
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

gazza007

Danny's Boy

#3 [url]

Oct 25 13 10:49 PM

Actually, I'm not sure what's gone on here. I initially read this thread on the yuku app so assumed that someone by that name had joined today. The last new member was The Olympian on 13th of this month, so what's this about, Downy? Sorry, mate, it's probably me being thick but have I missed something?

gazza007

Danny's Boy

#5 [url]

Oct 25 13 11:23 PM

Ah, ok cheers, mate. Where do you go to see the most recent members?

Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Oct 25 13 11:34 PM

Re: SCFCCommercial.

It wasn't on latest members, I was on the yuku app in the 'Who's Online' bit in the 'More' column. Then I clicked on the username to see the info. It said he'd joined yesterday.

gazza007

Danny's Boy

#10 [url]

Oct 26 13 12:13 AM

Cheers, Downy. It's got to be Andy Calvert, I can't see Chris Jolley logging on here to be honest.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help