Ryan McCann
Sean McConville
Eddie McGoldrick
Fraser McLachlan
Lee Mair
Michael Malcolm (Werder Bremen?!)
Jon Miles
Owen Morrison

As always, feel free to negate from the beaten track and nominate your own!

A fan of drinking, singing and wearing Blue and White scarves, sometimes football gets in the way.

Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Nov 24 13 9:39 PM

Some really stiff competition this week. Many, if not all, of the nominees could have walked away with the (dis)honours, had their names begun with other letters!

But, for me, and on the basis of such lazily-unfulfilled potential, the vote has to go to County's original 'social loafer'.

Step backward, Sean McConville!

bigfudge

Danny's Boy

#3 [url]

Nov 24 13 10:37 PM

Cheers fellas, votes tallied!

A fan of drinking, singing and wearing Blue and White scarves, sometimes football gets in the way.

gazza007

Danny's Boy

#4 [url]

Nov 24 13 11:24 PM

ALL OF 'EM.

I know I have to pick one, so I'll go with Downy's choice of Adie Mike on this one, just. Mainly because I saw a mate's younger brother skin him repeatedly while playing for Offerton United in that 96/97 pre-season friendly on Half Moon Lane. Ok it was an absolute cabbage patch of a pitch, but he was f***ing diabolical.

sir roger

Danny's Boy

#5 [url]

Nov 25 13 1:24 AM

Muggleton

Morrison* (special appearance at right back for this occasion)
Monk
Mair
McCann

Miles
McLachlan
McGoldrick
McConville

Malcolm
Mike

#6 [url]

Nov 25 13 6:10 AM

No place for Bruce Murray, Rog?!

Crikey, that is one bad team...

Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Nov 25 13 7:34 AM

i've been waiting for adie mike's week - was it £150k?!? but actually it turns out there's strong competition.

i saw michael malcolm look brilliant in a pre-season friendly at alfreton, but apart from that he was mainly just sh*t whilst sucking his teeth. clearly couldn't multi-task.

lee mair more than earned his 'night' prefix.

muggleton went on to have an alright career but was unbelievable dropsy for county.

mccann might have scored from sixty yards in scotland, but barely ran sixty yards in sk3.

jon miles was probably the worst of didi's social loafers, and that's saying something.

bruce murray is far too good for rog's team, macca. like you say, that's testament to how bad they are. i think at least three of 'em should go into the hall of shame. just like the francis/flynn/frain week in CHIEF, one place doesn't do it justice.

i'm going for my original choice of adie mike, but really i could probably justify pinning the tail on any of these donkeys.

bigfudge

Danny's Boy

#8 [url]

Nov 25 13 8:53 AM

Agreed, it's a bumper week for anyone looking to reminisce about the worst we've had, the worrying thing is I'm not sure any of these could get into our team now!

gazza007

Danny's Boy

#10 [url]

Nov 26 13 12:03 AM

Re: Week M

I remember the way Miles used to come on as sub with a demeanour that just screamed out: "ffs, why me?"

The time he was defending on the goal line at the Cheadle End (goal mouth scramble or free kick? I can't remember), and the ball was coming right at him, in the split second I remember thinking something like "he's got this...... f**k!", he DUCKED out of the way of the ball, that moment sent me right over the edge and I along with just about everyone else I could see around me stood up and gave him a volley of abuse that can only be described as 'biblical'!

I've never seen such a pi** weak act on a football field, he should have been strung up on Mercian Way for that. An absolute w***er of a footballer, and he had the nerve to take the pi** out of Jim on [email protected] with one of the other shellies we had on the books at the time.

To**er.

#12 [url]

Nov 28 13 10:45 AM

Adie Mike.
A striker who didn't score.
'Nuff said.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help