Remove this ad

bigfudge

Danny's Boy

Lead

Nov 29 13 9:30 AM

Tags : :

Just a gentle reminder that the new forum is well underway and we are due to make the transition on Sunday!

Say your goodbyes to Yuku and I would recommend any new members looking on here to hold fire on signing up before Sunday as this place will be a ghost town come next week, I'll post the link to the new website, which looks fabulous, on Sunday morning.

Tell your friends, tell your neighbours, tell your enemies, tell the suspicious guy that hangs around the Library, tell everyone!

A fan of drinking, singing and wearing Blue and White scarves, sometimes football gets in the way.

Remove this ad
Remove this ad

bigfudge

Danny's Boy

#3 [url]

Nov 29 13 9:41 AM

On yer own on yer own on yer own.

A fan of drinking, singing and wearing Blue and White scarves, sometimes football gets in the way.

bigfudge

Danny's Boy

#5 [url]

Nov 29 13 10:05 AM

Cheers, Macc!

gazza007

Danny's Boy

#6 [url]

Nov 29 13 11:18 PM

This thread needs to have its own category at the top of the main page, then it will always be in view and not require constant bumping. A simple stickifying (is that even a word?!) will not work, as most people on Yuku use the active topics option, so they won't see it as a sticky in GCC. Does anyone know how to do that? I'm sure Sheff did something like that when he got on a few weeks ago to discuss a potential move.

Remove this ad

gazza007

Danny's Boy

#8 [url]

Nov 30 13 12:43 AM

hatter in maccGood point, Gazza.

Have converted this into a 'Featured Topic' - which is hopefully what you had in mind, matey?

Excellent, that was exactly what I meant. Cheers, mate!

#12 [url]

Dec 1 13 9:24 PM

Re: NEW FORUM

You'll have to re-register. See you on the other side.

Last Edited By: downunderhatter Dec 1 13 9:48 PM. Edited 1 time.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help