Remove this ad

bigfudge

Danny's Boy

Lead

Nov 30 13 10:03 AM

Tags : :

The all new County Heaven will open it's doors at Midnight Tonight, I don't know how long Yuku CH will be active for after but it won't be too long so make the move over as soon as you can, it's the dawn of a new era for County Heaven and you've all got tickets to see it live!

I will post the link in here and in the New Forum sticky thread.

A fan of drinking, singing and wearing Blue and White scarves, sometimes football gets in the way.

Remove this ad
Remove this ad

gazza007

Danny's Boy

#2 [url]

Nov 30 13 10:11 AM

Cheers, Maccy!

gazza007

Danny's Boy

#11 [url]

Nov 30 13 11:56 AM

Congrats, Maccy, fear not, 'twill be celebrated on the new forum!

gazza007

Danny's Boy

#15 [url]

Nov 30 13 12:03 PM

Maccy can you change the 'COUNTY HEAVEN' text on the banner to read : "COUNTY HEAVEN HAS MOVED TO: countyheaven.freeforums.net"

Cheers!

dpc

Stopfordian

#16 [url]

Nov 30 13 12:23 PM

Just so you are aware i could not find the board through the link i use http://countyheaven.maxforum.org/ SO some members may not know anything about a new board - unless that address is being redirected to the new board.

Also I take it we have to Re-register "Sign Up" with the new board aswell

gazza007

Danny's Boy

#18 [url]

Nov 30 13 12:35 PM

dpcJust so you are aware i could not find the board through the link i use http://countyheaven.maxforum.org/ SO some members may not know anything about a new board - unless that address is being redirected to the new board.

Also I take it we have to Re-register "Sign Up" with the new board aswell

Yes, matey, you have to sign up to the new place. This board will be staying open indefinitely as a signpost with the new site link, and as an archive of all our old posts and threads. So don't worry, we won't lose anyone. This place will be locked from posting eventually, but it will always remain as a beacon for anyone who isn't aware of the move.

dpc

Stopfordian

#19 [url]

Nov 30 13 12:46 PM

Cheers, Ive setup a login on the new board and will have a play/look around in the morning

gazza007

Danny's Boy

#20 [url]

Nov 30 13 12:51 PM

dpcCheers, Ive setup a login on the new board and will have a play/look around in the morning

Excellent, we'll see you in the morning, matey!

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help