Remove this ad

gazza007

Danny's Boy

#21 [url]

Nov 30 13 12:52 PM

Btw, thanks for pointing that issue out, dpc, much appreciated.

Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Nov 30 13 7:54 PM

I'll have a go at changing the banner now so that everyone is aware of the re-direct. Was thinking of leaving this open today, then locking everything tonight before turning the lights out (Ryan: take note)

bat21

Son of Jim

#23 [url]

Nov 30 13 11:39 PM

morning all..    
I know ive not posted on here for a while, but I have been lurking in the back ground, so before the plug gets pulled on this site can someone please post a link to the new site???? cheers all.

#24 [url]

Dec 1 13 12:01 AM

Hi bat - it's www.countyheaven.freeforums.net

Good to hear from you again, matey, and look forward to meeting up again on the other side!

Remove this ad

gazza007

Danny's Boy

#25 [url]

Dec 1 13 1:17 AM

Why aren't links clickable on this thread?

test:

http://countyheaven.freeforums.net/

gazza007

Danny's Boy

#26 [url]

Dec 1 13 1:18 AM

Ah, that's worked! Hope to see you over there soon, bat21, great to know you're still keeping an eye on us, and hopefully the new place can persuade you to come back posting. You've been missed!

bat21

Son of Jim

#27 [url]

Dec 1 13 3:06 AM

thanks guy's see you on the other side/

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help